Discover the history and beauty of Dordogne on this private full-day tour tailor-made to suit your interests. See many castles scattered along the lazy weaving river, visit the famous prehistoric caves in Les Eyzies, and explore charming medieval towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Bordeaux, Bergerac, Sarlat, Cahors, Agen, Toulouse, Tours, Limoges, or at the railway station or airport.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes