Experience over 2,000 years of history through the spectacular ruins of Petra. Learn the storied history of one of the 7 New Wonders of the world, from Nabataean to Roman rule, and to its 19th-century unveiling to the West.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- For travelers arriving by cruise, please choose a pickup at DoubleTree By Hilton, as there will be a free shuttle from the Pier upon arrival. For Aqaba Guests please choose the closest hotel from the list.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that if on the day of your tour there will not be a group departure, the activity provider will let you know, and you will have the option of a private tour for an additional fee
- Passport and hotel details will be required for this tour
- For cruise passengers, the activity provider can pick up from the nearest hotel (La Riva hotel) located a 10-minute walk away from the pier