Optimize your time in Jordan on a 2-day tour from Amman that explores the ancient city of Petra, dramatic desert scenery, Wadi Rum's Bedouin culture, and the Dead Sea. Select from 2 tent styles to camp out overnight in Wadi Rum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your provided address in Amman city.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Separate tents are available for an extra charge (upon availability)
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour involves many driving hours (3 hours to Petra from Amman, 2 hours from Petra to Wadi Rum, 4 hours from Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea, and 1 hour from the Dead Sea to Amman)
- Rest stops will be made along the way by the driver
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear sensible shoes
- There is no WiFi at most camps in Wadi Rum
- Petra is a huge site and involves a lot of walking; it is possible to use golf carts and animals like donkeys, horse carriages, and camels but it is better to walk
- People who are spending more than 3 nights in the country are advised to purchase a Jordan Pass