Discover the beautiful city of Aosta on a 2-hour private walking tour with a qualified guide. See the city's highlights before tasting typical products of the region, such as Fontina and Toma cheeses, cured meat, and delicious wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza Arco di Augusto, Aosta. Lat: 45.739123 Long: 7.327568Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for couples and families with children of any age
- During wintertime mountain sports clothing, padded jacket, waterproof shoes, gloves, hat, neck warmer are recommended