Discover new heights as you soar over New Zealand's highest mountain, taking in the spectacular scenery of the mountains and lakes below. Land on the world-renowned Tasman glacier for the ultimate hiking experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- The flight is subject to favorable weather conditions and minimum passenger numbers and if it is canceled you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- There is a maximum weight limit of 120 kilograms per person, which includes equipment
- The tour is not recommended for people who are pregnant
- Participants must be at least 8 years old
- You must have a moderate fitness and hiking ability
- It is recommended to bring warm clothing, sturdy closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and your phone or camera
- Selfie sticks, drones, and mobile tablets are not permitted for the safety of passengers
- Your requested time is the check-in time for your tour. Please allow at least 45-minutes after check in for a safety briefing and then to be fitted for your hiking equipment