Brussels: Full-Day Antwerp and Ghent Guided Tour
- See the top sights of Antwerp and Ghent on a guided tour
- Enjoy commentary from your professional guide
- Visit an artisanal diamond workshop and the Cathedral of San Bavón
Once there you will explore the Meat Market, Steen Castle, Town Hall Square, the Gothic-style Church of Our Lady, the Church of San Carlos de Borromeo, the Walk of the Cakes, and the beautiful Meir Street. Following this guided tour, you will receive an hour of free time to explore the city at your own leisure.
The next destination will be the beautiful and powerful city of Ghent. Throughout this visit you will see the Cathedral of San Bavón (which contains the famous painting of the Van Eyck brothers), the Adoration of the Mystic Lamb, the Belfort Bell Tower, the peculiar Gothic and Renaissance Town Hall, the Church of San Nicolás, the Guild House of the Masons, the Wharf of the Herbs and the Grain, the Meat Market, and the majestic Castle of the Counts of Flanders. Following this magical trip you will re-board your bus, upon which you will return back to Brussels.
- Professional guide
- City tips and recommendations
- Bus transfers from Brussels
- Discount card (valid at restaurants, chocolate shops and museums etc.)
- Entrance tickets
Prepare for the activity
8:30AM Central Station (Gare Central). In Carrefour de l'Europe Square under the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel Please be a few minutes in advance at the meeting point. The company must comply with the established schedules.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• In the event of a no-show you will be charged the full cost of the tour