Take an interactive, self-guided tour of Antwerp City Brewery, founded in 1833, and discover the story of the brewery while tasting delicious beers.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Dutch, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Antwerp City Brewery is located a 30-minute walk from Antwerp's historic centre.
- You can easily reach us by public transport or by car. Tram stops 'Harmonie' and 'Merode' are located right in front of the brewery and many tram lines from the city centre stop here. The ride to and from the historic centre takes about 10 minutes. Antwerp Berchem station is also a 10-minute walk from the brewery.
- We are also easily accessible by car. You don't have to cross the busy city and we have ample parking in Boomgaardstraat. Here you can park your car during your visit.
- Do you use Antwerp's Vélo shared bikes? Then you can park your bike in the station right next to the brewery!