Transform your way of traveling by becoming more of a local in Antwerp than a tourist. Learn about city navigation, cultural differences, local events and politics with your personal and informative guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at the hotel, local will meet you in the hotel lobby or meet you outside your Airbnb. It is also possible to start the tour at any centrally located landmark or intersection of the city.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years of age are free of charge
- Children ages 3 to 12 receive a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the entrance cost of your guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes