Explore Antigua, the one-time colonial capital of Guatemala, on a tour that takes in the main attractions of this charming city and includes visits to a number of surrounding villages as well. Admire the Spanish colonial architecture on a guided walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- From the pickup point in Guatemala.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local partner if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking tours are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange