Visit the Mayan archaeological site of Tikal, and learn about culture in the Heart of the Mayan world
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 17.5 hours
- Starting time 4:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Adventure in the of Heart Mayan World
- World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- The Largest and Most Important City in Pre-Columbian History of the Maya
- Archaeology of the Mayan Ruins
- Jungle Adventure
- Roundtrip hotel transfers to/from Guatemala City Airport and Antigua
- Guatemala hotels roundtrip flight from Guatemala City to Flores by TAG (Transportes aéreos Guatemaltecos)
- Roundtrip transfers from Flores airport to Tikal Archaeological Park
- Tikal Archaeological Park admissions and tour guide (bilingual - English and Spanish)
- Traditional lunch
- Tikal airport taxes ($3 per person)
- Meals not mentioned
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- This tour is on request until flights can be confirmed. Please contact the supplier to check availability before purchasing.
- Please note that your transfer from the airport to your hotel after the flight back from Flores is shared with other passengers. If your return flight arrives back early, you may still be required to wait at the airport for other passengers to arrive.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as you will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts, and personal medication. Your passport is also required.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish). French, German and Italian-speaking guides are available at an extra cost.