Cycle the off-the-beaten-path roads of San Andrés Itzapa on a 4-hour bike tour from Antigua, and pedal past villages, and corn, coffee, and vegetable farms. Visit the Maximon shrine to learn about the Mayan saint and see local ceremonies up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your tour group at 09:00 at the Old Town Outfitters shop, Avenida Sur No.12, Antigua, Guatemala, 1 block south of Central Park on the corner of 5th Avenue and 6th Street (Calle). You can purchase gear, clothing, or snacks for your tour at the shop, which is open daily from 08:00-18:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour covers a distance of 32 miles (50 kilometers) and ascends or descends 990 feet (310 meters) with a maximum gradient of 19%
- The start point altitude is 5,115 feet (1598 meters), with a maximum altitude of 6,105 feet (1910 meters)