Lake Atitlan is considered one of the wonders of the world, appreciated for its amazing volcano landscape and the Mayan villages around it. Benefit from a pickup from your hotel and enjoy a visit to the town of Santiago Atitlán by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please select a pickup point from the list.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: during holy week (April 17–21, 2019) the hotel pickup service is not available, and you will be requested to arrive at the meeting point where you will be picked up. Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time of the tour. The meeting points are at: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel and Soleil Hotel.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German, and Italian-speaking tours are possible, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange