Explore the fascinating city of La Antigua and learn about its gastronomical history during colonial times and experience its variety of flavors. Your expert guide will guide you through the best spots to experience Antigua's rich gastronomical heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes walking, so please dress comfortably
- Please let the tour provider know of any food allergies or restrictions prior to the tour
- A Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German, and Italian-speaking guides are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange