Head to the western highlands of Guatemala on this full-day tour. Discover Chichicastenango, the site of the largest and most colorful outdoor market in Latin America. Visit the town of Panajachel on the shores of Lake Atitlan for spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the listed locations.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact tour operator to arrange
- Please note: during Holy Week (starting April 8) the tour operator does not pick-up from hotels, you will be requested to go to the meeting point where you will be picked-up. Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour
- Additionally, during Holy Week, the tour will only visit the Chichicastenango Market, and not Atitlan Lake due to excessive traffic