Explore the well-preserved Spanish Baroque-influenced architecture of Antigua Guatemala on a half-day walking tour, and learn its colonial history from a bilingual Spanish/English-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) there is no hotel pickup, you will be requested to wait at a meeting point for pickup
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking guides are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange