Departing from Guatemala City, explore the fascinating city of La Antigua and learn about its history during colonial times. An expert guide will share the many wonders of this fabulous city with you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Visit the colonial city of La Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy the colonial architecture of La Antigua Guatemala
- Appreciate the wonderful landscape of La Antigua Guatemala and the stunning Agua Volcano
- Transfers to and from La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Tips
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 adults is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include a bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking guides are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange