Discover Antibes as artists see it! Start with a guided tour of the Picasso Museum. Be inspired by the creativity of one of the twentieth century's greatest artists. Your guide will then show you how to make your own oeuvre d'art!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Walk along the Ramparts to the Picasso Museum learning about the background to this beautiful town
- Take a one hour guided tour around the Picasso Museum, led by a Picasso enthusiast
- Experience making a unique souvenir piece of work in the style of Picasso in the open air, on the historic Ramparts
- Sketching/writing materials
- Food and drink
- Entry fee to Picasso Museum - 8 euros per person.
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Top of the Ramp, Picasso Museum, AntibesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Activity suitable for all ages and abilities - except very young children.