Get your adrenaline pumping with a thrilling and exhilarating river rafting experience near Antalya at Koprucay National Park. Whether you speak English, Danish, or German, join in the fun and paddle as fast as you can among stunning mountain scenery.
What to Expect
Grab your gear and hurtle along 12 km of river in the Koprucay Canyon National Park. White water raft through the Taurus Mountains of Antalya, Turkey, in boats especially designed for 2, 8, 10 or even 12 of your friends!
Get your adrenaline pumping for a day of action rafting in the Koprulu Kanyon National Park, where you'll meander through gorges and tumble over rapids down the Koprucay River. The scent of cyprus trees will envelop you as you are surrounded by the natural beauty of this park. Enjoy the ups and downs of this turgid river.
After your rafting adventure you'll have time for a relaxing lunch hour by the river, and can wander the surroundings to take in the park's natural highlights.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- River rafting on 8-10-person rafts with a guide
- Lunch by the river
What's Not Included
- Photos and videos
- Warm jackets (can be purchased on the day)
- Special shoes (can be purchased on the day)
What to Remember
You will need a change of clothes, old, comfortable shoes, a large towel, and plenty of sunblock. Do not bring a camera, as there will be no time to take photos.
* Duration: 7 hour(s)
* Location: Koprulu Canyon National Park, Beskonak, Antalya
- Drive to Koprulu Canyon and your launching point.
- Collect your equipment and have a briefing.
- 11.45 am The actions starts, rafting!!
- Rafting about 12 km and takes 3 hours with entertainments.
- Lunch break by the river
- Return equipment and freshen up before transfers back to your hotels.
Participants under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent. Parents must confirm responsibility for taking care of their children during rafting, including obeying rules and directions from the rafting guide. Booking implies that this is fully confirmed and accepted by parents.
• Pick-up for the Old Town Antalya hotels: McDonalds next to the ancient Hadrianus Gate
• Refunds given only for cancellations made over 72 hours in advance