Get your adrenaline thrills in the whitewater rapids of Koprulu Canyon on the Kopru River on a full-day rafting and canyon adventure from Antalya and other resorts of Antalya Province. Swim in turquoise water, see a 2,000-year old Roman bridge, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy an adventure away from the beaches of Antalya Province with a full-day canyoning and rafting tour in Koprulu Canyon National Park.
Transfer from your hotel in Antalya, Alanya, Belek, Kemer, Manavgat or Side to a meeting point approximately 2 kilometers from the start point of your adventure. On arrival, get a safety briefing and instructions before your set off. During the day you will experience 2 very different canyons: a narrow warm water canyon surrounded by sheer rock cliffs for canyoning; and a wide cold water canyon of forested cliffs and natural waterfalls.
Pause to swim and dive into crystal clear water, enjoy natural water slides and Jacuzzis, along with other fun activities. Halfway through, enjoy a break to take in the beauty of the Koprulu Canyon and Kopru River. The 1st course (Canyon Course) will take about 1.5 hours to complete.
Then, walk through the canyon to a river where your whitewater adventure will take place. The terrain here is rocky with some fast flowing water and some calm water. As the level of difficulty is higher, children under 10 years old are not permitted to take part.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Side, Alanya, Manavgat, Belek, Kemer, or Antalya
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting guide and instructor
- All taxes
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be at least 10 years old
• Please notify the guide of any health problems before the start of the tour
• Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.)
• Please wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop)
• Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity