Get your adrenaline thrills in the whitewater rapids of Koprulu Canyon on the Kopru River on a full-day rafting and canyon adventure from Antalya and other resorts of Antalya Province. Swim in turquoise water, see a 2,000-year old Roman bridge, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, German, Russian, Turkish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Alanya, Manavgat or Kemer
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Please notify the guide of any health problems before the start of the tour
- Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.)
- Please wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop)
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity