Travel from Antalya to the “Cotton Palace” of Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis, on a full-day guided tour. Visit the Apollo temple, the Roman baths, the agora and other sites. Enjoy lunch and a swim in the soothing thermal waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located accommodations in Antalya
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The pickup time is approximate and is based on your hotel location. Please contact the local operator to arrange the pick-up time at your hotel.
- Expected drop-off time is approximately 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Please note that pick-up is not available from Serik, Belek, Alanya, Side, Manavgat, Beldibi or Kemer
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to operate