Ascend the highest mountain on the Turkish Riviera, and enjoy fantastic views of the Toros Mountains from the top. Travel from the sea to the sky as you ride the staggering Olympos Cable Car in the Kemer region.
What to Expect
Climb aboard the breathtaking Olympos Cable Car and ride from the sea to the sky at the mountain station of Mt. Olympos.
Mount Olympos is the highest mountain on the Turkish Riviera, and one of the highest of the Toros Mountain range, which covers large parts of southern Turkey. This amazing journey by cable car takes you to an elevation of 7,757 feet above sea level, where you will be rewarded with panoramic views.
After a hotel pick-up, drive through the gorgeous Beydaglari National Park to reach the cable car base station. Transfer onto the cable car and ride the 14,298-foot (4,359-meter) long route in modern cabins. Each cabin has a capacity for up to 80 people.
Admire the snow-capped mountains on the 10-minute cable car ride, and see stunning views over Antalya from the top of Tahtali Mountain.
Stroll around the beautiful surroundings of steep rocky slopes and pine forests, and gaze into the distance at the turquoise blue sea of the Mediterranean. Descend back to the base station and return to your hotel. Tours from the Side region will also include a local lunch.
- Hotel transfers
- Cable car ticket
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• The cable car is in line with CEN European Standards and one of the longest in the world at 14,298 feet. It was built by the Doppelmayr/Garaventa Group, a world leader in ropeway engineering
• Cabin capacity: 80 people
• Maximum speed: 10 meters/s
• Travel time: 10 minutes
• Elevation Lower Station: 2,381 feet above sea level
• Upper Station: 7,757 feet a.s.l.
• Pick-up from Kemer, Göynuk, Camyuva, Kiris, Beldibi and Tekirova starts at 10:00 until 11:15. Cable car departure from 11:45-12:00. Return from the peak is at 13:30. Transfer back to hotels at 13:45
• Pick-up from Antalya, Kundu and Lara starts at 08:15 from Kundu until 10:00. Cable car departure from 11:45-12:00. Return from the peak at 13:30. Transfer back to hotels at 13:45
• Pick-up for the Old Town Antalya hotels: McDonalds next to the ancient Hadrianus Gate