Explore the Valleys and fantastic Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia on a 3-day package tour staying in 3-star hotel from Side, Antalya city, Belek, Kemer or Alanya. See the underground city of Saratli Kirkgöz, Whirling dervish show, a pottery workshop and more
What to Expect
Spend a magical 3 days exploring the fascinating rock formations of Cappadocia and the lush Taurus Mountains. You will be picked up from your hotel in Side, Belek or Alanya, and transferred to one of the most intriguing landscapes on earth.
Set deep in the heart of Central Anatolia, the magical region is underlain by sedimentary rocks formed in lakes and streams, and by ignimbrite deposits that erupted from ancient volcanoes approximately 3 to 9 million years ago.
The rocks of Cappadocia near Göreme eroded into hundreds of spectacular pillars and minaret-like forms. Carved into houses, churches and monasteries by the people of the villages at the heart of the Cappadocia Region, the soft rock volcanic deposits are a marvel to observe.
This tour will bring you to the Caravanserai of Sultanhani, built on the ancient trade routes as well as to the underground city of Saratli Kirkgöz. Spend a day exploring the rock houses at Uchisar castle and pigeon valley, which is full of dovecoats.
See Cavusin Village rock houses and rock church and pay a visit to an onyx workshop and carpet production center.
This is a trip you will remember for the rest of your life, full of beautiful scenery and rich in history and culture.
Day 1: Transfer to Cappadocia (Meals: B, D)
Hotel pick-up followed by transfer to Taurus Mountains in the Alpine belt of Central Anatolia. After breakfast you will visit the Mevlana Museum at Konya City. Next stop is the Caravanserai (or on the way back 3rd day) and the underground city of Saratli Kirkgöz. Arrive in Cappadocia and check into hotel for the evening.
Day 2: Cappadocia (Meals: B, D)
Spend the day exploring Cappadocia and the Devrent Valley region. The day includes visits to the Pasabag Valley, Göreme Valley and town of Göreme, a beautiful town nestled among the fairy chimneys. After lunch travel to Cavusin Village. In the evening there is the optional extra of a whirling dervish show.
Day 3: Return to Side, Belek and Alanya (Meals: B, D)
Return to the coast, you will pause at the town of Avanos, famous for its earthenware pottery. See Kizilirmak River, the longest river of Turkey. You will stop at a pottery centre visit the 3 Beauties fairy chimneys. Enjoy a lunch break at Aksaray on the famous Silk Road trade route.
For an optional balloon tour in Cappadocia it's recommended booking to be fixed with our guide while on the tour because we are experienced enough in the area to know which balloon company is better with quality and safety/security and with better prices in Cappadocia.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotels
- Hotel Half Board - 2 nights
- Tour Guiding (English & German)
What's Not Included
- 3 days Lunch & Drinks
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Turkish Night & Whirling Dervishes show
- Single room supplement at the hotel
- Entrance fee to Göreme open air museum
- Entrance fee for Underground City
Know Before You Go
• Guests from Antalya, Kemer and Belek are transferred to the meeting point in Side to meet the tour bus. Return is same
• 3-day Cappadocia trip is arranged in conjunction with another local agency
• The itineraries might be altered slightly by the guide for seasonal or other reasons. Visits to some museums or ancient ruins may not be possible due to renovation work. In the very hot months of July and August, breaks and visits to open-air museums and ancient ruins may be shorter than planned
• The price of the tour is based on per person in double room, and shared accommodation. Single supplements are available for those not accompanied by a partner
• There are some shopping breaks at handicraft production centers on this tour