Scuba dive in the crystal clear waters of Turkey’s Mediterranean at Alanya. See colorful fish and spectacular coral reef at dive sites around Alanya Castle. Enjoy the services of professional diving guides, with training for beginners.
What to Expect
The best way to discover how to scuba dive is to try it yourself and this full-day excursion in the waters of Alanya gives excellent opportunities for beginners and seasoned divers alike. Turkey is a perfect area for your first underwater breath, as it boasts warm and clean water. There are no any dangerous animals, and the experienced instructors are attentive to your needs. The laws regulating underwater activities are very strict in Turkey, and all these details provide high levels of safety and service.
Before your dive, the instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater. He or she will help you choose your scuba gear before setting out on a 2-dive adventure. The first dive is a try dive from the shore, after which you will have time to rest while your instructor explains how the scuba set works. Then you will prepare your scuba set yourself with the help of the instructor. You will dive controlling your descend or ascend, while the instructor watches and helps only when needed.
After you have mastered a few easy skills at the safe depth of 5 feet (1.5 meters), you will learn how to recover your regulator if lost, how to clean the mask, and how the instructor can share air when needed. Feeling more confident, you will then dive together up to 20 feet (6 meters). Boat dives are available if you are feeling secure, and you will get to explore some of the dive sites of caverns and caves, swimming among schools of colorful fish.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Full scuba equipment and a dive guide
- Training for beginners
- 2 dives
- Non-divers enjoy lunch, hotel transfers, and mask, snorkel, and fins rental
Know Before You Go
• Basic swimming skills required for Scuba diving
• For certified divers, a huge variety of diving programs and further PADI or CMAS education experiences are suggested
• Space for up to 30 divers at the same time on the boat dive
• Work with the most professional diving staff in the region, CMAS & PADI instructors and guides
• Diving spot may be changed without prior notice depending on conditions underwater
• For participants in Side, the tour may run in either Alanya or Side itself, depending on availability and the weather
• Please provide your hotel name and address while booking
• Pick-up for the Old Town Antalya hotels: McDonalds next to the ancient Hadrianus Gate
Attention non-divers! Sun-seekers and snorkelers are welcome on board. A spacious sun deck is all yours! Swim at your ease, and use our complementary masks and fins for snorkeling.