Enjoy a thrilling beginner canyoning adventure at the beautiful Almbachklamm canyon. Explore hidden gorges, abseil down cliffs, and slide down a waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Explore the waterfalls and rapids of the Almbachklamm canyon
- Feel your adrenaline pumping as you jump and abseil through the canyon
- Zip down a 6-meter natural waterslide
Try your hand at canyoning, an adrenaline-pumping sport that involves floating, swimming, walking, jumping, and abseiling at the beautiful Almbachklamm canyon.
Meet your certified guide in Anif. After a quick safety briefing and instructions, get kitted out and hop back in your car to travel to the entry point of the canyon.
Here, learn how to canyon. Walk, hike, slide, and jump down the rapids to swim in crystal-clear pools on a 3-hour adventure. If you're not feeling up to the challenge of jumping, don't worry as all jumps can also be abseiled.
After your adventure, feel free to grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant before heading back to Salzburg.
- State-certified guide
- All equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear ankle-high hiking shoes or sports shoes with good tread
- Canyoning shoes are available to rent for 5 € if you don't have a suitable pair