Explore the ancient Khmer capital of Angkor Thom, and see its Bayon temple and Terrace of the Elephants. Visit the Ta Promh temple, engulfed by the jungle. Spend the afternoon at Angkor Wat, and enjoy a buffet dinner and Apsara dance performance.
What to Expect
After breakfast you’ll head out with your guide to Angkor Thom, an ancient capital of the Khmer empire. Starting at the south gate you’ll explore the complex, visiting the central Bayon temple, the 3-tiered Hindu Baphoun temple, and the Terrace of the Elephants, which is part of the walled city.
Continue the tour with a stop at the Ta Prohm jungle temple, built by King Jayavarman VII in 1186. You may recognize the temple and the jungle that has engulfed it from the Hollywood movie Tomb Raider.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the iconic Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Angkor Wat was built in the 12th century by King Suryavarman II, and dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu.
At the end of the tour you’ll enjoy a buffet dinner, accompanied by an Apsara dance performance at a Siem Reap restaurant.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap
- Drinking water and a cool towel during the trip
- Transportation during the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- 1-day Angkor Park temple pass
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All the services mentioned in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Drinks at restaurant
- Your personal expenses
- Buffet dinner with Apsara dance show
- Tour guide and driver’s tips
- Any service not mentioned in the program
Know Before You Go
• No-show – 100 per cent of the tour price charged
• 1 week to 1 day before the tour – 50 per cent charged
• 2 weeks to 1 week – 30 per cent charged
• 3 weeks to 2 weeks – 10 per cent charged
• 4 weeks – no charge