Discover the Château d'Angers, a major piece of medieval art. Marvel at the massive medieval fortification and enjoy romantic and panoramic views of the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Château d'Angers, 2, Promenade du Bout du MondeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- Opening hours: From May 2nd to September 4th: 10am - 6:30pm; From September 5 to April 30: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm; On December 24 and 31: closing at 4:30 pm.
- Ticket office and last access to the monument close 45 minutes before closing time.
- Temporary exhibitions and the royal dwelling close 30 minutes before closing time.
- The Apocalypse Gallery, the chapel and the bookstore/shop close 15 minutes before closing time
- The monument is closed on January 1 , May 1 and December 25.
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)