Explore the largest of the three remaining Pinsapo forests in the world on this guided walk in Málaga. Enjoy a delicious herbal tea infusion from local plants at a charming log cabin in the woods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Enter the estate through the White La Nava Gate. Follow the dirt road until you reach the house where someone will guide you on where to park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Mobility scooters
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby carriages
- Making fire
Know before you go
- This tour can be cancelled due to weather conditions
- The road to the estate is unpaved