Enjoy a private small-group tour to Ronda, known for its bullfighting tradition and historic bridge that links the old and new town. Also discover Setenil, a small and picturesque white village with unusual architecture.
What to Expect
On this day tour from Cadiz, head first to Ronda, one of the oldest cities in Spain. The city reached perhaps its finest period in the 18th century, when the famous monuments of the New Bridge and the Bullring were built. Discover all of these highlights on your tour of the city, and learn about the fascinating and rich history of this beautiful place.
Next, head to Setenil de las Bodegas, famous for its beauty, and one of the main tourist destinations in the Sierra de Cádiz. The houses, some below rocks and others on top of or even inside of the rocks, create different street levels, forming charming corners such as those in the streets Calle de las Cuevas de la Sombra and Calle de las Cuevas del Sol. Explore the highlights of this charming town on your tour.
- Transport from selected hotels: Cádiz, Jerez, Chiclana (Sancti Petri included), El Puerto de Santa María, Rota (Costa Ballena included)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Tour in Ronda
- Tour in Setenil de las Bodegas
- Civil liability and accident insurance
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Expenses not specified above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund