Enjoy an informational audio guided tour of the relaxing port city of Seward. Take a lovely walk through the Kenai Peninsula to see sights such as Iditarod National Trail and the educational Alaska Sea Life Center, on a self-paced tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Download your files and start your tour at Alaska SeaLife Center at your leisure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you.
- Please download the audio file and make it ready before your journey.