Enjoy a cruise in Seward and visit Resurrection Bay and Kenai Fjords during peak orca season. Learn all about orca's from your captain as you marvel at the stunning views and other local marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Harbor 360 Hotel to begin your cruise There is parking available at the public parking lot across 4th Avenue from Harbor 360 Hotel that you need to pay forOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed, but there is a chance to see orcas, humpbacks, Dall's porpoises, steller sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, seabirds, and more.
- You can bring your own food with but you aren't allowed to bring alcohol with you.