Experience the best wildlife viewing in the area on a Kenai Fjords National Park cruise in Seward. Spot sea lion colonies and seabird rookeries and spend time in front of 2 tidewater glaciers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Major Marine Tours desk inside the lobby of the Harbor 360 Hotel, 1412 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please be prepared for inclement weather; wear warm layers with a waterproof outer layer, a hat and gloves, and sturdy shoes such as hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed, but there is a chance to see orcas, humpbacks, Dall's porpoises, steller sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, seabirds, and more. Peak whale watching season is mid-May to early August.
- You can bring your own food with but you aren't allowed to bring alcohol with you.