Witness the amazing beauty that surrounds Anchorage on this guided wilderness trip with added perks, including entry into the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Dena'ina Convention Center, 600 W. 7th Ave. Downtown Anchorage, between F & G Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This activity operates in all weather conditions
- This activity is stroller accessible
- Departure is near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps