Admire a picturesque frozen waterfall in Chugach State Park and learn about the area's flora and fauna on this guided walking tour from Anchorage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the main entrance of the William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center on the sidewalk on the corner of 5th and E street. There are parking garages in the area if you need them.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Snow clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- No hiking experience is required but you should be able to walk at least 2 miles on uneven rolling terrain