Spend an afternoon being guided by a born and raised Alaskan in downtown Anchorage and sampling tasty food and drinks. Hear fascinating stories and learn about unique characters in Alaska's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet on the outside back patio of The Kobuk Gift Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- All participants should be able to walk 15 to 20 minutes between locations. This tour requires moving on your own or with assistance (wheelchair) for 15 - 20 minutes at a time.
- Special dietary restrictions (e.g. vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) cannot be accommodated as all menus are subject to change
- This tour operates regardless of weather, except in the case that an extreme weather advisory has been issued by state or federal authorities, or an unforeseen circumstance