Experience Anchorage by bike on the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Spot local wildlife and stop at Kincaid Park, Earthquake Park, and Westchester Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
This is the Downtown Anchorage Log Cabin Visitor Center. There is a shuttle bus stop on the 4th Avenue side at 546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA. You will be picked up in a van that says Alaska Trail Guides.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The bike ride is 9.5 miles and takes about 2-hours