Discover a hidden gem of Anchorage on this half-mile walking tour of the Alaska Botanical Garden. Walk the paved loop trail, taking in manicured garden beds and maybe even some local wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Food and beverage options are limited and sometimes not available at the Alaska Botanical Garden
- If you need a snack, please bring it and consume it in the nursery or in the parking lot before entering the Alaska Botanical Garden
- All tours operate during regular business hours of the Alaska Botanical Garden
- Should the Alaska Botanical Garden be closed during a tour, the tour will be canceled and refunded
- Tours operate in all weather and the tour is completely outdoors, please dress appropriately for the weather