Travel along the Turnagain Arm on the Seward Parkway and admire the majestic views. Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and see native Alaskan wildlife up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickups are available from hotels in downtown Anchorage. Pickup is not included from private homes, businesses, apartments or B&B's. If this is your case, please call about an alternate pickup location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is stroller accessible
- Guests should be able to walk short distances on uneven ground. Trail surfaces vary from paved paths to uneven natural terrain
- This tour is subject to a minimum group size in order to depart. If this minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative departure date or a refund