USS Midway Museum Full-Day Tour from Anaheim
From $65 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from most Anaheim hotels. The pick-up location and time will be finalized upon reconfirmation of your tour
- Learn about life on board America's longest serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century
- Climb aboard the USS Midway and see more than 60 exhibits on the floating museum
- Experience life as pilot in the 2 flight simulators
- Take a self-guided audio tour, narrated by a Midway sailor
- Enjoy views of San Diego Harbor from the deck of the USS Midway
- Discover family-friendly activities, such as climb-aboard cockpits
- Purchase souvenir items in the Jet Shop, and enjoy a snack at the Fantail Café
Transfer from Anaheim to the USS Midway, and see 60 family-friendly exhibits at your own pace. Once on board the floating museum, stroll around the exhibits on an audio tour narrated by a former Midway sailor. Learn the story of America’s longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century, and see nearly 30 restored aircraft, including dive bombers and aircraft that served in the Korean War.
Enjoy family-oriented activities for all ages, such as 2 types of flight simulators, music videos, and short films. Climb into the cockpit of an aircraft, go to the "Ejection Seat Theater," and much more.
Pick-up a souvenir at the Jet Shop, or enjoy a snack at the Fantail Café. Spend all day on board, or as long as you’d like before exploring the nearby wonders of downtown San Diego on your own. Just make sure you are back at the Midway pick-up point at the designated time, which your driver will coordinate with you.
- Admission to the USS Midway Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in the Anaheim Resort area
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
If you are staying in a hotel outside of the Anaheim Resort area, please make your own way to the tour meeting point at 2025 Manchester Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour does not operate on Christmas Day
Product ID: 53873