Take the public transport bus 391 from Amsterdam Central Station and go to 'de Zaanse Schans' and other destinations north of Amsterdam like Zaandam. You can hop on and hop off all day!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Dutch, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Bus platform Amsterdam 'Centraal Station' at the bus stop of line 391Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bus 391 runs every 15 minutes in both directions
- The express line 891 runs every 30 minutes and will take you directly from Amsterdam Central Station to the Zaanse Schans (within 20 minutes). This express service runs during the summer period and some school holidays.