Amsterdam: Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken Full-Day Tour
- Explore the Dutch countryside
- Taste traditionally-made Dutch cheese
- Stop at the island community of Marken
- Visit a traditional wooden shoemaker
- Enjoy a stop at the fishing village of Volendam
Marken (shoemaker's workshop)
Volendam (lunch, cheese factory, fishing village)
Next, head to the fishing village of Volendam. Visit a cheese shop that still makes cheese using the traditional Dutch method.
Enjoy lunch at a traditional fish restaurant, before visiting the Volendam Museum and the Old Dutch Bakery. In Volendam, try to spot the recognizable Dutch traditional costumes often featured on tourist postcards and posters.
Afterwards travel back in time to the quaint island community of Marken, where you will visit a wooden shoemaker.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees
- Volendam to Marken cruise
- Audio guide in the bus, available in 16 languages
- Visit to the Volendam Museum and the Old Dutch Bakery
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶