From the cheese weighing house in Volendam to a delightful walk through Edam, followed by a visit to the churning windmills of the Zaanse Schans, this tour highlights all that is typically Dutch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair-users or those with mobility
- You will be dropped off at THIS IS HOLLAND, behind Amsterdam central station. There is no drop-off at the Heineken Experience.