Discover why the Dutch Masters of the 17th-century are still beloved today on a 2-hour private tour of the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam. Learn about techniques used by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Hals as you see some of their masterpieces with full explanations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide in front of the RijksmuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will benefit from getting an "Amsterdam Card" (available on GetYourGuide). This allows you access to unlimited museums, and includes public transport (train service from the airport to Amsterdam city centre, trams in town etc.)