Visit the Hague, the royal city and the political center of the country. Your professional guide will show you unique masterpieces at the Mauritshuis such as Vermeer's the Girl with the Pearl Earring and the View of Delft.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in and around Amsterdam, the airport, or the cruise ship pier.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Admiring the artworks at the famous Mauritshuis, including the Girl with the Pearl Earring
- Seeing Rembrandt's last self-portrait
- Taking a walking tour around the royal city of the Hague
- Pick-up and drop-off (limited 150 kilometers)
- Parking fees
- Admission fees
- Professional guided museum and walking tour
- Lunch and dinner
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- All our tours begin with getting to know our guests and understanding their wishes.
- The itinerary is flexible and we can add special requests and will not rush you around.
- Starting from your hotel or vacation address, your private guide will pick you up with our comfortable car to start this beautiful day.
- Traffic can cause delays, so don't book anything else close to the scheduled ending time of this tour.
- This tour involves walking.