The Anne Frank Story & Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Visit the area where Anne Frank lived in her childhood
- Hear the story of her world-famous diary
- Discover the south of Amsterdam with an expert guide
During this walking tour, visit the places that were important to Anne Frank in her childhood. See where she went to school and the shop where she bought her famous diary. Explore the area where she played outside and discover the house where Miep Gies lived for many years, the woman who gave Anne's dairy to Otto Frank.
This tour takes place in the south of Amsterdam, where you will have the opportunity to become acquainted with an area of the city that you would otherwise likely not see. This area was constructed in the 1920-30s and was based on revolutionary ideas of city planning, architecture and social housing. Explore this area and learn about the happier times in young Anne's life, the girl who is a world-wide symbol of strength through adversity.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small group walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to the Anne Frank House
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
4:30 PM at Merwedeplein 61 at Square Merwedeplein in Amsterdam South, in front of the statue of Anne (this is the area where she lived before the Annex). Please note that this is not near the Anne Frank House/Museum. You can reach this square with Tram 12 (tram-stop Waalstraat). From the tram-stop the starting point is 350 meters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows you the area where she grew up.
You might also like...
Product ID: 126944