Go by luxurious minivan to the second largest Van Gogh collection in the world at the Kröller Müller Museum, situated in the country's largest forest and probably one of Holland's most outstanding areas of natural beauty ‘The Hoge Veluwe National Park’.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at This is Holland. A free 3-minute shuttle ferry runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg on the north shore of the river IJ. Board via the two middle pontoons. On arrival, turn left and walk for two minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- We run this tour no matter the weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)