Follow in the footsteps of kings and queens and explore the Royal Palace of Amsterdam with an informative audio guide. Learn more about the history of Amsterdam in the Dutch "Golden Age."
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Reach the Royal Palace with tram numbers 2, 4, 12, 13, 14, 17, and 24. Or use Metro 52, exit at station Rokin. The nearest GVB tram station is Dam Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that entrance to the Palace is free for children under 18 years old and a ticket can be picked up from the counter
- You can enter the Palace by the priority lane and show your smartphone ticket at the scan desk
- Free entrance comes with a Dutch Museum pass
- The last entry is at 4:15 PM
- The building is wheelchair accessible. Facilities include a lift, wheelchair accessible toilet, and wheelchairs for the use of visitors