Learn the story of sex work in the Netherlands with an entry ticket to the Museum of Prostitution, located in a former brothel in Amsterdam's famous Red Light District. Get a unique peek into the world’s oldest profession.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Go directly to the Red Light Secrets Museum at Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60h, 1012 DP Amsterdam, Netherlands. Skip-the-line and present your voucher for scanning.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that it is only possible to access the museum at your chosen time-slot
- This activity is only suitable for those aged 18 and over
- The museum is not wheelchair accessible