Discover Amsterdam’s Red Light District on a 2-hour walking tour with a professional guide. Learn about the sex industry in this ancient part of the city, uncover its secrets,and visit hidden places.
What to Expect
On a 2-hour walking tour of the Red Light District you’ll learn from your professional guide about the history of the area and how sex workers operate in the district.
The tour starts out from Dam Square at 20:00, just a 5-minute walk from the Red Light District. The tour kicks off with a small tasting of Dutch delicacies before you hit the road and head for the Red Light District.
See the Prostitution Information Center, Bananabar, and other peepshows and secret places, while walking through this medieval part of Amsterdam. Admire its impressive old churches, centuries-old buildings, and canals.
At the end of the tour you’ll head to one of the neighborhood’s hidden narrow streets, where special beers are brewed.
- Professional guide
- One free drink at the start of the tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees not listed as included
What to Remember
• Taking photos of sex workers is prohibited
• You will not enter any museums or other specific sites, as this would lengthen the tour and disrupt the flow of information
• This tour is ideal for anyone over 18 years of age