See the sights of Amsterdam on a private, 2 or 3-hour Segway tour. Glide the streets of the old city center to see attractions such as the museums of Museumplein, the Oude Kerk (Old Church), and NEMO Science Center designed by Renzo Piano.
What to Expect
Discover the sights of Amsterdam by Segway, and see more than you would on a walking tour.
Meet your personal guide at the IJDock in the City Marina, and enjoy a 1-on-1 Segway training session to ensure you feel comfortable on the self-balancing, eco-friendly vehicles. Then, glide effortlessly through the historic streets. Pass along the banks of the canals, admiring the slender merchant houses of the “Golden Age” as you go.
Travel over bridges as your guide tells the history of the city. Marvel at attractions such as the Museumplein in the Oud Zuid, home to the Van Gogh Museum, Diamond Museum, and Rijksmuseum. Go to the Oude Kerk to look at Amsterdam’s oldest building, and compare it with one of its newest; Renzo Piano’s NEMO Science Center in the Oosterdok.
Along the way, your guide will offer historical insights and tips to explore the city on your own. They will answer your questions, and provide informative anecdotes as you roll along some of the 249 miles (400 kilometers) of bike lanes.
- 1-on-1 Segway training session
- Segway i2 and helmet rental
- Disposable rain poncho (if it rains)
Meet your guide at IJDock 159, 1013MM, Amsterdam
What to Remember
• All participants must be over the age of 16. The maximum age limit is 70 years old
• Segway riding is a physical activity and not suitable for pregnant women
• Passengers are required to sign a 100% liability release form
• Tours operate rain or shine, and no refunds will be given in the event of rain