Admire over 400 masterpieces by great artists such as Jan Steen, Frans Hals, Vermeer, and Rembrandt. See the beautiful doll’s houses and a wealth of silverware.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can reach the Rijksmuseum with tram numbers 2, 5, and 12. The nearest GVB tram station is Rijksmuseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Mobility scooters
Know before you go
- This ticket doesn't include the Vermeer exhibtion.
- For group bookings over 20 people, please contact GetYourGuide
- Opening hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily, every day of the year. The Rijksmuseum’s ticket desk closes at 4:30 PM
- Your ticket allows you to enter the museum up to 15 minutes after the time mentioned on the ticket. You can stay as long as you wish inside (until closing)
- Taking photographs or video recordings is allowed, except with flash or a selfie stick
- The Rijksmuseum is accessible to visitors with limited mobility and those accompanying them
- People who are unable to independently navigate through the museum may bring one companion with them for free. You can pick up an entrance ticket for a companion at cash register 1